- preCICE – preCICE (Precise Code Interaction Coupling Environment) is a coupling tool for partitioned simulations of multi-physics scenarios.
- SG++ – Efficient, flexible, and modular Sparse Grid toolbox written in C++ featuring Python and Java bindings.
- opendihu – Simulation framework for a multi-scale skeletal muscle model, for computing EMG signals and muscle contraction.
- repa – Flexible library for load-balanced, regular grids supporting several different partitioning methods.
- Talfer – Scientific fluid simulation game where the player steers in the fluid floating rigid-bodies using a Kinect device.
- PLSSVM – A Parallel Least Squares Support Vector Machine using multiple backends for different GPU vendors.