- Workshop: 2nd international workshop on Graph Representation Learning for Scanned Document Analysis (GLESDO)
- Workshop: REthinking PAssage Retrieval for Question-Answering (REPARQA)
1st International Workshop, in conjunction with CIKM2021, from November 01 to November 05, 2021, Online
- Workshop: Explainable Logic-Based Knowledge Representation
The workshop will be co-located with the 18th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning. Researchers interested in participating in the workshop should submit extended abstracts of 2-5 pages on topics related to explanation in logic-based KR. Next to more traditional solution papers representing methods for explainable knowledge representation, we also strongly encourage authors to submit papers describing concrete challenges for the community.
- AC Talks: Exploring the Emotional Framing in False and True Claims
- AC Talks: Deep Spatio-Temporal Neural Network for Facial Analysis
- AC Talks: Region Proposal Network for Simple Objects in Grapsing Experiments
- AC Talks: Evaluating Incremental Embeddings for Evolving Knowledge Graphs
- AC Talks: Semi-Riemannian Graph Embedding: Concepts and Methods
- AC Talks: Theory, algorithm and application with respect to the question answering task.
- AC Talks: An Approach for Collaborative Ontology Development in Distributed and Heterogeneous Environments
- AC Talks: Text Entry Using Eye Tracking and Nonverbal Voice Inputs
- AC Talks: Adversarial Alignment of Multilingual Models for Extracting Temporal Expressions from Text
- Explainable and Computationally Efficient Decision Making with Quantitative Abstract Argumentation Frameworks (KI 2020)
- #WaterFrontHack Global Online Hackathon