The analytic computing research group is endowed by the Cyber Valley initiative to further Artificial Intelligence at the Universities of Stuttgart and Tübingen and the Max-Planck-Institute for Intelligent Systems. We are also a part of the new Interchange Forum for Reflecting on Intelligent Systems (IRIS) at the University of Stuttgart. Our research targets are
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Graphs,
- Artificial Intelligence and Human-Computer Interaction,
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing,
- Machine Learning and Simulation,
- Reflection on Web, AI and Society.
Interested in joining the team?
We currently have open positions for 1 PhD student/researcher and 1 position in administration (Verwaltungsangestellte*r Finanzverwaltung (m/w/d)).
Want to visit us?
We are not located in the main computer science building. Please see how to find us at Universitätsstraße 32 on our contact page.
If you have an appointment in our lab, you can find it in room 1.202 on the 2nd floor. The lab is not generally open to the public.